Friday 14 February 2014

Lo Zoccolaio Dolcetto d'Alba 2012



Opaque with yellow rims. The nose is dominantly fruity, a hint of lingonberry followed by blueberry. In the mouth, the blueberry aroma continues together with blackcurrant. The full body is even more prominent with the robust tannins, followed by a slight astringency. The final is long with a satisfaction of deep dark flavors. The wine relaxes quite easily with decantation. Quite a good wine for its price-quality ratio. I think it is very young right now and I am going to buy few bottles to age for some couple of years and see how it develops. It might be good with heavy stews and butter fried fatty pieces of red meat like entrecote. 85/100 12,73€/75cl/February 2014

1 comment :

  1. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! wholesale beach decor

    ReplyDelete